Monday, July 20, 2009

Abercrombie and Fitch

I was never a big A&F person until I recently lost about 20 pounds. I always thought I was "too fat" for it, but this winter, I bought this adorable cardigan there that fit me perfectly. Anyway, I went back to get some stuff for summer and the beach. It was all on super-sale as well so I didn't spend all that much:)

Originally $36.00, but on sale for $18.90. I got these specifically for this Anne Cole plain, navy, one-piece bathingsuit I got. They go so well together, as well as hiding some of my flaws.



Originally $30.00, but on sale for $18.90. I got a couple of these shirts, but in different styles simply because it's low and perfect for the beach.



Originally $40.00, but on sale for $19.90. Very comfortable, but not as durable as I expected. They will be done in a couple of months. I don't think they are worth $40, but they are a nice find at around half of that!


And this is what I still want to get:

Originally $80.00, but on sale for $19.90!
I love lacy, gauzy material and it's just so gorgeous. It's honestly the last thing I would ever expect to find at Abercrombie. It looks like something from Victoria's Secret! I just don't know how to wear it...

No comments:

Post a Comment