Friday, January 15, 2010

I have become...

A POLYVORE ADDICT! I'm obsessed with Polyvore! It's that same feeling I used to have when dressing up my Barbies when I was a little girl. It's like having a personal mall.. okay, not that great, but you get my point:)



Top: Tucker (net-a-porter)
Jeans: True Religion (net-a-porter)
Bag: Marc Jacobs (net-a-porter)
Sandals: Impressions? The link does not work and there is not a brand
Sunglasses: Chloe, on sale from $426.70 to $298.70! (luisavia roma)
Earrings: Bijoux Heart (net-a-porter)
Cuff: Alkemie (econscious market)
Necklace: Pippa Small (net-a-porter)


Top: Derek Lam (net-a-porter)
Jeans: J Brand (net-a-porter)
Flats: Christian Louboutin, the link does not work
Bag: Chanel (fashionette)
Necklace: Chanel (douglasrosin.jewelry)
Ring: Kate Spade (piperlime)
Earrings: Anna Beck, the link is faulty
Nail Polish: Chanel (Chanel)
Eye Shadow Duo: Chanel (Chanel)
Perfume: Chanel (Chanel)
Lip-Stick: Chanel (Chanel)

Tell me what you think of them. A lot of people put backgrounds and such in polyvore but I kind of like the plain, simple look... it's easier to see the clothing and such.

I'm doing okay, diet-wise, that is. I'm down about 8 pounds, most of that is Christmas weight though. I started going to the gym and doing an hour and a half, or about 800 calories, on the elliptical. My eating habits need to change, so I'm trying to improve that. I'm working on a lot of things right now and so stressed! I think I'm going to take up Yoga again.
How are you doing?

I hope you all have a wonderful day,

Julia

1 comment:

  1. haha.. you know, it is not a bad thing when you can actually try things ON LINE. I am it really helps you to visualize a bit when putting things altogether. But be careful, it is rather time consuming of finding the perfect pieces...ah, I have been there for couple DAYs only and I told myself that gotta stop. hahah...

    I like the first one better...tres' chic and totally something I'd love to wear...as for the second one is lack of creativity (just imho). NOt that it won't look...it is just a bit ordinary.

    Yes, yoga.... doing every POSE right is very important...cause' you will work on RIGHT muscle and get the result fater!!!

    GO GO GO and good luck.

    ReplyDelete