Friday, February 4, 2011

Penelope the Prius


So, I bought a new car. With my college being about 40 minutes from my house, I needed something that was economically good.. So I got a Toyota Prius! I got it November 27th and I gotta say, I'm loving it.

In the picture, you can see the tons of snow Connecticut has been getting! Insanity! We've had almost 25 inches in January alone!

I've gotten a lot of good exercise shoveling since I refuse to invest in a snow blower;)

I didn't get the "pimped out" Prius with leather seats and a navi. I can't afford that right now. But I DID buy a navigation system for like $200 at Costco! Haha, it would have cost almost ten thousand extra for the pimped out Prius! Sorry, but I don't have that kind of money right now-- I wish I did!

Anyway, it's super on gas mileage! I went 560 miles on one tank before the first time i had to refuel. Keep in mind, my tank holds like 11 gallons! I love it:)

More posts coming about some other purchases!

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment