Thursday, November 26, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Happy Turkey Day to EVERYONE! This year, I am thankful for the amazing people in my life. First and foremost, my sister. She has helped me through everything in my life. The ups and the downs. Thanks Natalie:)

What are YOU most thankful for?

I have been eying these Christian Louboutin "Nooka" shoes for a while. They're around 600 dollars and I just don't know if they're worth it. Take a look:





The first ones would be my first choice, although I also like the black ones. What do you think?
I don't currently own any Christian Louboutins so I'm not really sure if they would be too narrow or what not for me because my feet are a bit wide and I'm extremely flat footed (a diva's worst nightmare)!
I would have to order them online because they're not selling them in stores anymore so I need to figure out my size first:(
Can anyone give me any advice about how to walk better in heels and things like that, especially for flat foots? That would be awesome:)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!
    I'm sorry, I can't help you with the Loubie's, but they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Personally, I was very impressed with the clothing aspect of the jimmy choo collaboration. I think the prices could've been lower however I really liked the designs. As for the shoes and accessories, I wasn't appealed to those as much and I never liked their shoes that much to begin with so.. :S. Anyway that's my opinion! Thanks for visiting my blog!
    -S♥

    ReplyDelete