Saturday, November 28, 2009

I can feel it...

The weight I've gained from Thanksgiving is making me feel pregnant! Seriously... my stomach has never felt so swollen and droopy. I'm no barbie to begin with, and am actually pretty big, but this extra weight is making me feel depressed. I want to lose it! I'm afraid to even go into my bathroom with the scale in it because of it. Last year, I lost 20 pounds and I have kept it off but I stopped after that.
So I'm bribing myself. If I can get down to a certain weight I'm going to buy myself my first ever pair of Christian Louboutins as a gift. My limit will be a thousand dollars for them. :) Wish me luck because I'm going to the gym and oh man, Christmas is coming soon as well. This goal weight is about 50 pounds away.

No comments:

Post a Comment