Monday, November 30, 2009

Still depressed and NOT at all thankful for Thanksgiving. My friend and I are starting Zumba classes soon. Anyone have any advice?

Anyway, I picked up a sexy bra from Victoria's Secret to make myself feel a bit more sexy around the holidays because God knows I feel like a cow around this time. Do you like it?

And I got it on sale for $26. The Original price was $58. Now it's down to $19.99! Yes, I'm the ultimate cheap-ass bargain hunter haha.

My "diet" is going well. I'm not dieting as much as just not eating and keeping myself busy between meals and what not. I gained 5 pounds over Thanksgiving:( I need to lose them, and then some!

It's 2:16 AM and I cannot sleep but I hope you're having a good night!

Julia

1 comment:

  1. haha.. you are so cute, Julia.
    First, don't rush/get depressed w/ your extra 5 lb. it is a life style of good diet that would keep your weight balance or even lightER!!! :P I don't know if you keep yourself busy will really help to lose weight since it is still IN your consciousness....only if you are really busy then you would NOT munch food/snack in between. However, I do munch a lot of snack in between and you must hear that eat little in 4 meals a day would really help you stop the crave for food. (OH, geez, i sound like a grand mom.)

    Second, thanks for stopping by my blog and thanks to your friend who introduces my blog to you. :)

    I like that bra, ... it is TOO sexy and I love that cutout/lace/half design of bra!! I know guys loves those too. haahahhaha...

    Oh, when you sit/eat/walk/anytime, try suck your abdominal in consciously and after couple days/weeks/.... you won't be feeling clumsy or like a cow of yourself... (hope this help)!! Cause' when I feel that, I know I ate too much and the extra gas/fat/skin/whatever upset me too!! hee...

    ReplyDelete