Saturday, December 12, 2009

Classy or Trashy?

What do you think of Ray Ban's original Wayfarer sunglasses? Are they a classic that can be worn with virtually anything. OR are they trashy and should NOT be worn at all?










I would really like to know:)



Anyway, good news. I lost 7.2 pounds!!! SEVEN!!! I still have a long way to go before I get to my goal weight, but this is really encouraging me too keep moving and not give up:)




I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday. I'm honestly too stressed. I think I'm going to start graying any day haha!
Best wishes:)

Julia

3 comments:

  1. wow... that's a lot of "meat"... :) And congrats to you!!! yah!! No matter whatever the reason you think you need to lose weight. :) Keep it up and make sure you still eat healthy food!!

    OH, that's one style of sunglasses I'd avoid...they don't look good on me. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could lost some pounds too. You know, X-mas party is coming and probably I'll eat a lot :)

    Well I guess they are not totally trashy, sometimes it looks great, depends on the person :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been wearing these for years and years and will never stop. I love them! They're a classic, go with everything and are pretty timeless (i mean, James Dean wore a similarly shaped pair!). It's just too bad that hipsters have taken a liking to them in recent years, but there's no doubt that they're definitely here to stay.

    ps thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete