Sunday, December 27, 2009

Just some cravings...

My favorite pair of jeans ripped yesterday! I've only had these 7 For All Mankind jeans for about 6 months so I was shocked. So now I've decided that I need to go shopping for a new favorite pair of jeans. Some of my favorite jean brands are: 7 For All Mankind, True Religion, Hudson (love the pocket design on these), Joe's Jeans, and Adriano Goldschmied jeans. So I'm going shopping! Haha, here are some things I really want right now.


Longchamp "La Pliage" large tote in New Navy: $145


True Religion "Becky" in the Dark Pony Express wash: $172


Christian Louboutin Python Pumps: $1,055



Fendi Fur-Shoulder Sweater Dress... on SALE!
Originally: 1,995.00 now only: $718.19 (At Sakes 5th Ave)

Anyway, I hope you are all having an awesome day:)

Julia





2 comments:

  1. I have an old pair of jeans and it's my favorite one. I have some kind of problem to buy new one... I hope we will buy a really good one for next year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting a le pliage tote , too. There are so many colors- it's hard to decide!

    ReplyDelete