Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Ray-Bans!

So, in the previous post I asked readers to rate Ray-Bans as classy or trashy. I think they're classy, but I don't really know if they fit my face well. How do they look? I can still return them haha!
Okay, this is my face in Ray-Bans! What do you think? Can I rock them?




Yes, I need to do something with my hair. I like it long because I think it's very beautiful, but it takes so long to get it ready and it's so hard! Also, my sister told me not to cut it just because everyone else is sporting the short hair (especially in my friend circle) and I want to stand out.

Anyone have any ideas?


The holidays bring out the worst in me. I'm frustrated, stressed, upset almost everyday. I have SO much to do! I don't even think I'll finish it all and that scares me because it must be done. This isn't just stuff for the holidays but everything in my life right now! I need a vacation!

Hope you all are feeling better than me;)

Julia

3 comments:

  1. I LOOOVE the raybans! The wayfarers don't look all that great on my face. So Im jealous. They fit you so well.
    And you must try the Alexander Wang side braid on your hair and post a picture!
    I love your blog!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is realllly beautiful!

    don't cut it!

    And you look pretty good in the Ray Bans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have original Ray Bans. I believe they're universally flattering. Wow I kinda want your hair..Where in CT are you from?
    &&thanks so much for the comment.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete