Sunday, August 8, 2010

Diet-Wise

So, for those who read this blog, you know I'm always trying to lose some weight. Good news, I'm down an entire 16 pounds since I first began. Bad news.. I have a million pounds to go!

My current weight is 220. There, I said it. I was not going to because it's a number that I'm deeply ashamed of. But, I need to admit it to myself in order to seek further change. So, I'm about a size 14-16 (12, when I really want to be). My body shape is an apple.. which I think is the worst and unhealthiest shape. Here is a picture of me.



(Cardigan, Jeans & Shoes: Banana Republic; Purse: Coach)





(Top: Gap; Shorts: J. Crew; Shoes: Banana Republic)

Anyway, I have made a rewards system that will surely motivate me. It has 3 goals and which I will be rewarded.

Goal 1: To be under 200 pounds. Reward? Coach Brooke bag. I feel like Coach is a relatively affordable "designer" bag. This bag is under $40o. I'm still going to be heavy at that weight, so I don't want to give myself a huge reward.


Goal 2: To be less than 175 pounds. Since this is hard to achieve, my reward for this is a Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM tote. This is a $750 bag.. so it's not super expensive but still a nice designer purse.


Goal 3: To be less than 150 pounds. 150 has always been a hard number for me to attain. When I was younger, it's how much my mother wanted me to weigh.. But I was always over that. My reward for this is Christian Louboutin Shoes! Christian Louboutin is one of my all time favorite shoe designers but I currently don't own any shoes by him. I don't want to until I lose weight because my foot is wide and the shoes will not look good on me or fit correctly.

I don;t know which shoe I want right now because style is always changing. I'm maybe hoping to get a pair of boots. I love boots and have always dreamed of wearing them, but currently, my legs are too big and if I get the extended ones, they just extenuate how wide my legs already are. No thanks!


Or a pair of classics?


I'll cross that bridge when I get to it:)



So, these are my goals. I dream big. Who knows? I might fail. But at least I tried and I'll keep persevering until I reach that weight.



Julia

1 comment:

  1. Keep up and hope you do reach your ideal weight SOON!!

    The TJMexx haul is great and the heels w/ bow looks gorgeous on!! ^^

    ReplyDelete