Sunday, August 15, 2010

WHYYYYY?

Have you ever seen an outfit and just wondered why someone would ever (EVER?!?!?!) wear that? Well, I have the ultimate outfit that made me question my eye sight.

I went to the movies a couple of days ago to see The Other Guys (which, by the way, is freaking hilarious! I would recommend seeing it) with one of my friends.

Her outfit went something like this:




I, of course, used Polyvore to help me recreate this disaster.

She basically wore a bridesmaid dress under a white boho skirt and tied a scarf around the waistband of the skirt and paired this outfit with huge black platforms (the dress only reached her ankles). And she wore this to the movies. On a Wednesday night.

When I was like, "Uh... Why the get up?" She answered "I just came from work" (she's a receptionist at a car dealership). Is that any kind of excuse?

I don't even know what to think. Just WHY?

Eh, I don't know if I'm being to picky or mean or a witch (with a capital 'B'). Should I even mind that she more this? Is this some new style? God, I hope it's not!

Anyway, I just wanted to share.

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment