Sunday, August 8, 2010

HI!

No, I'm not dead. I apologize for not posting in like... a million days! But, I'm back!!!

Yes, I have been shopping lately. A lot. I think it's this whole "back to school" season that's making my trips more and more frequent.

Current Bargain Buy:

Went shopping with one of my close friends to TJMaxx! I love that place. It has so many good shoes that you can buy relatively cheaply. These are by the Paris Hilton brand. I got them for $39.99 and just as a back up pair of black shoes. Recently, I've been buying more and more sandals and felt I needed some pumps! I'm not too crazy about them, but they were pretty cheap.

I'm going to start doing more and more "haul" posts... Just because I like reading or watching other peoples' haul posts/videos (on youtube).

More posts to come soon!

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment